- Additional Info
- Driver/Guide (Local) languages speaking.
- Fuel and transport costs
- Transport as per the indicated schedule
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C Minibus, mini-bus with air conditioning.
- All that is not indicated in the item “price includes”.
- Monumental entrance tickets
- Tips and personal expenses
Don’t forget the highlight of this tour, you will be dined in the local restaurant and enjoy the fish straight from the sea and you can ride a camel on the beach too.
• Relax at the bohemian coastal resort of Essaouira
• Try fresh seafood from the local market
• Stroll around the medina and port
• Walk through Skala Harbour and visit the old fortresses
• Relax on the beach, or swim in the Atlantic
• Ride camels on the beach
• Visit the Argan woman’s co-operative, where the extraction of the Argan oil from the Argan nut is still traditionally manufactured
Useful information : In the event of adverse weather conditions or exceptional events, the program may modified.
More about this tour
An amazing day tour from Marrakech to Essaouira will start at 8:00 in the morning. Our professional multilingual driver with pick you up at your Hotel / Riad with our luxurious cars.
We will drive through lush valleys filled with orange groves, ancient olive trees, and working farms. If you want, we can stop at Chichaoua for a coffee break. Continue past your first Argan trees. These special trees are valued for their nutritive, cosmetic, and medicinal properties. A relic species from the Tertiary age, is extremely well adapted to drought and other environmentally difficult conditions of southwestern Morocco, and while now endangered, under the protection of UNESCO.
After Arrive to Essaouira, we start to explore this beautiful city. In the 19th century the walled coastal city of Essaouira was Morocco’s main seaport, connecting trade routes through its Saharan hinterland with the rest of the world. Essaouira is at the head of a sandy bay, buffeted by trade winds giving flight scores of kite-surfers. Here is one of Morocco’s most attractive coastal towns. It’s charm is undeniable, with its white washed and blue shuttered houses, art galleries, wood workshops, fishermen and colorful boats, all enclosed by ancient red walls.