- Additional Info
- Driver/Guide (Local) languages speaking.
- Fuel and transport costs
- Transport as per the indicated schedule
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C Minibus, mini-bus with air conditioning.
- All that is not indicated in the item “price includes”.
- Monumental entrance tickets
- Tips and personal expenses
Useful information : In the event of adverse weather conditions or exceptional events, the program may modified.
More about this tour
An amazing day tour from Marrakech to Imlil will start at 9:00 in the morning. Our professional multilingual driver with pick you up at your Hotel / Riad with our luxurious cars.
Perhaps the most beautiful and captivating part of Morocco in the High Atlas, the largest mountain range in North Africa. In rural areas, the way of life has remained almost unchanged for centuries and contained villages in which this was the case until recent decades.
Excursion from Marrakech to Imlil Valley, the gateway of the Toubkal National Park, and visit Berber villages in the high Atlas Mountains for full day trip. Throughout the day, you will be able to discover the mountainous and rural valley of Imlil at the foot of the Toubkal summit, with its varied nature and colorful terraces. It is legendary how well the Berbers in the mountains keep up with the harsh winter climate, as their hospitality is legendary.