- Additional Info
- Day Trip to Ourika Valley
- Free Hotel / Riad pick-up and drop off in Marrakech
- Local guide
- Professional Driver
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Minibus
- Food and drinks
- Traditional Moroccan cooking class in Marrakech
- Choose to make a couscous dish, tagine, bread, pastries, or salad
- Visit a souk to peruse and purchase ingredients
- Get hands-on instruction and insider tips from a local chef
- Learn about Moroccan ingredients and cuisine
- Savor a home-cooked lunch featuring your creations
- Cooking ingredients, meal, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
your accommodation in marrakech
09:00 Pick-up from riad or hotel
09:15 Tour of the souk market buy fresh vegetables, spices and other ingredients
10:00 Arrive Marrakech Cooking Class tea then begin cooking workshop
14:00 Lunch time! Eat whatever you’ve cooked with a glass of local wine
16:00 Transfer back to your riad or hotel
Useful information : Cooking classes in Marrakech are held daily, except during Ramadan..
More about this tour
To start your Marrakech Cooking Class you will be picked up at your hotel at 9.30am and taken to the Riad. Once there you will be welcomed with Moroccan tea and cake.
Afterwards you will meet your chef, who will introduce you to different local spices, ingredients, and cooking methods. Next, each participant will have a turn to prepare a dish, then cook a traditional Tagine made of chicken, lemon, olives, and other ingredients.
During the waiting period, we will prepare a delicious Moroccan salad and dessert while you look forward to the main dish.
Then tuck into what you’ve made and take memorable pictures with the cooking team and chef. Lastly, you’ll be transferred back to the hotel.