- Additional Info
- 1 night in desert camp
- Camel ride
- English speaking driver
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, kasbahs, Walks, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Sunset Or Sunrise Camel Trek + Night in nomad desert bivouac
- Tour in 4×4 vehicle/minibus with A/C
- Guided Tour at Telouet Kasbah*
- Ride Quad Bikes in the Sahara Desert*
- Tour the Atlas Studios in Ouarzazate
- Visit the Movie Studio Museum in Ouarzazate
More about this tour
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Starts: Marrakech / Ends: fes
DEPARTURE TIME : Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.
RETURN TIME : . 7 PM.
LOCATION : Marrakech, Morocco
- Marrakech – Ait ben haddou – Dades Gorges
- Boumalne Dades – Tinghir – Merzouga Desert
- Merzouga Desert – Ziz Valley – Ifrane – Fes
Your excursion starts from Marrakech, you will head to Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou that is located in the High Atlas Mountains. This historical kasbah was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987 and is both architecturally impressive and culturally significant. Have lunch near the kasbah and discover the Berber villages located throughout Dades Valley. Continue your journey to Dades Gorges for dinner before spending the night here.
Begin with breakfast before heading towards Tinghir on the way to Merzouga Desert. We will take time along the way to stop at Todra Gorges for lunch and, if you are interested, explore Erfoud that is famous for its fossils! Then, reach Merzouga Desert where you can enjoy an unforgettable camel ride experience across Erg Chebbi dunes, in which you can witness a stunning sunset before settling into nomadic tents around a campfire dinner under starry skies.
Your excursion’s last day begins with breakfast before beginning your return journey to Merzouga by camelback. Pass through Rissani and Erfoud toward Errachidia. Continuing on Ziz Valley up till Midelt where you can enjoy a delicious lunch amidst cedar forest scenery. Take your time driving through Ifrane National Park before winding through Middle Atlas Mountains up until reaching Fes.